COVID-19 Client Safety Procedures Update
Guidelines for Clients
Please respect our NO HUMAN CONTACT ZONE to help with social distancing. We need to remain open so we can continue to provide quality care for your pets while avoiding risk of exposure. We ask for patience as we space out appointments and only allow minimal clients in the building.
Hands Free Appointments
- All appointments will be handled curbside.
- Call when you arrive with your pet and we will meet you in the parking lot to find out the details of your visit. (We are working on a two-way texting option with our current software program).
- Your pet will be escorted into the building and examined by one of our doctors.
- We will go over an appropriate treatment plan for your approval.
- We will bring your pet and medications to your car.
- We ask that clients please pay for their services over the phone.
Our online pharmacy is up and running for your convenience (starting March 24). However, please bear with us as we were on schedule for April 15th launch and have quickly moved that up in light of the circumstances!
If you are over 70 or have a health issue that deems you a high risk patient, and your **pet is in need** of help, please call us and we will try to arrange a pick up for our established clients (up to date on physical exam & rabies vaccine with our doctors within 12 months). We will call you to approve treatments after the exam.
AHL will only be booking elective procedures for May at this point. We are facing a shortage of sterile surgical gloves and need to keep our stock up for emergency/essential surgeries! Thanks for your understanding.
PLEASE alert us over the phone if anyone in your household has ANY signs of illness. Once again, we can only continue to help your pets, if we (your AHL Family) remain healthy!!!
We are constantly making adjustments to the safety of our patients, clients, and our staff while insuring the best care for your pets.
– Dr. Journell, Dr. Crozier, Janet, and all of your AHL family